Mediterranean - One of three resin saltwater friendly pools we offer. A great choice for those looking for a high end long lasting feature packed swimming pool. This resin hybrid is a step up from the "all steel" pool models. This is due to the fact Mediterranean employs many resin components in its construction. Resin is a high grade plastic material that lasts a long time and weathers very nicely. Because resin does not rust or corrode like metal, making non structural components from resin ensures a long part life. The solid resin components in this model are the injection molded 7" top ledges, frame rails, base plates and top plates. The stainless steel service panel wall ensures the skimmer and return jet opening will never corrode. This portion of the pool wall is the most common failing point for all hardwall above ground pools.
Resin Components - The top ledges are the most likely swimming pool component to see damage like rust, dents, paint fade and warping from use and weather. Top rails are often the first item in need of replacing and making them out of resin ensures they will look good and perform well for decades. This also goes for the resin frame rails and frame base plates. These components rest directly on the ground and are subject to moisture and corrosion. Resin parts here just make good practical sense.
Saltwater Pools - Mediterranean is a great pool for the person thinking long term. An additional plus is the fact Mediterranean is warrantied for use with a salt system. Today salt water systems for above ground pools are more popular than ever and it takes a hearty pool to stand up to the demands salt pools put on materials. Resin components and stainless steel wall panels are their to ensure Mediterranean stands the test of time. We love this model and feel it is the easy to assemble and has great styling. Mediterranean can be used with chlorine or any other sanitizer. This is a customer favorite. We get many great reviews on this pool.
Mediterranean Pool Assembly Specifications
- Manufactured by Wilbar International - New York, USA
- 54" high steel wall with Resin Shield coating for damage and corrosion resistance.
- Strong 7" wide solid injection molded resin top ledges and SynproTM resin top ledge covers.
- Solid resin frame rails, resin base plates and resin top plates.
- Stainless Steel service panel wall for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Durable 5" upright posts and resin foot collars for style and strength.
- Beautiful Pearl wall color goes with practically any decor.
- 60-Year Manufacturer's Saltwater warranty
- Approximate space required for installation - 22' diameter
- Approximate water capacity - 10,000 gallons
Mediterranean Deluxe Swimming Pool Package Includes:
- 21'x54" Wilbar Mediterranean Pool Assembly
- 21'x54" Swimline Liberty 25ga Unibead Pool Liner
- Waterway 100 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter System
- Waterway 1.0hp High Efficiency Pump - 120v
- Widemouth Thru-Wall Skimmer And Return Fitting
- Confer 7100X A-Frame Folding Locking Safety Ladder
- Deluxe 8 Piece Pool Maintenance Kit
- 15,000 Gallon Start-Up Chemical Kit
- 21' Winter Pool Cover
- Free Residential Liftgate Delivery
Pool Installation Resources - To help guide you through the pool building process, each pool comes with a paper installation manual as well as an installation DVD. The installation manuals and exploded parts diagrams for each pool model are available for viewing or downloading here on the website. In addition, we share our knowledge, experience and advice with all of our customers by offering unlimited technical assistance and support throughout your pool installation process. With nearly 30 years experience building and selling above ground pools we have the best answers to your questions. Simply call our tech support line for real human assistance.
Swimming Pool Installation Tips - When installing a pool in your backyard, it's a good idea to add some sort of liner protection to prevent possible damage from sharp objects, critters and even vegetation. Products like Armor Shield are excellent in preventing sharp rocks, moles or insects from poking holes in your new liner. This incredibly strong geo-textile material is non-biodegradable and ensures years of swimming pool liner protection. Aside from it's ability to stop damage caused by critters, it's breathable material allows moisture and condensation to escape, preventing premature pool wall corrosion. Armor Shield also extends the factory warranty on your new pool liner. When installing a round pool on concrete of other hard surface, always use Armor Shield pool floor protection and always use the preformed pool base cove. Do not use sand or earth under the liner if installing your pool on hard surfaces like concrete, as rains will wash it away leaving the pool liner to make contact with the pool framework risking possible puncture.
Shipping And Delivery Of Above Ground Pools - Once ordered, above ground pools typically leave our warehouse same or next business day. Because of their size and weight, above ground pools are delivered by freight carrier and not UPS. The freight carrier will deliver your pool to the given delivery address within 5 to 7 business days. Prior to delivery, the freight carrier will call you to scheduled an appointment for the delivery of your new pool. An adult must be at the delivery address at the time of drop off to receive and sign for the shipment.
Building Code Requirements - It's good practice to check with your local building department for their requirements in regards to above ground pool installations. Permits, proper fencing, property easements, overhead and under ground utilities even septic systems may need to be addressed to ensure a safe legal location for your new pool. In addition, a call to the utility company is of great help, as they will mark out the underground utility lines ensuring cable or telephone lines are not cut during pool installation.
Swimming Pool Safety - Your above ground pool has been designed to provide you with years of safe, family fun. This entails that water safety must always be taken into account. When used incorrectly, your above ground swimming pool can be dangerous; above ground pools are shallow, and this makes diving and jumping unsafe. To ensure your above ground pool is used safely you must observe the safety precautions that are provided to you when you purchase an above ground pool and conform to all local regulations.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Pool Size||21' Round|
|Liner Print||Liberty 25ga.|
|Pool Wall Height||54" Wall|
Write Your Own Review
- Mediterranean Round Pool Parts List Size: (113.89 KB)
- Mediterranean Round Pool Installation Manual Size: (4.28 MB)
- Mediterranean Pool Warranty - 60 Year Size: (26.91 KB)
- Swimline Unibead Pool Liner Installation Instructions Size: (2.84 MB)
- Swimline Unibead Pool Liner Warranty - 25 Year Size: (154.67 KB)
- Swimline Widemouth Skimmer Installation Instructions Size: (517.68 KB)
- Waterway Cartridge Filter System Installation Manual Size: (3.53 MB)
- Confer A-Frame Pool Ladder Installation Manual Size: (4 MB)